Daniel Radcliffe's acceptance speech for the Man of the Year Glamour Award, 2013. (x)
MUTUALIZES MACBOOK GIVEAWAY
As you all know, i host a lot of giveaways and my last two recently ended. If you want proof that they were legit go here. This macbook was originally going to be given away a few months ago but i changed blogs and kinda forgot about it as i had other giveaways running. I am hoping to make one lucky person happy by giving this away. And I hope this makes 2014 the best year of their life. Our family is pretty well off so none of us need to sell it for money. It was mine for a while and is in great condition and will be reformatted so nothing is on it. :)
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a quality blog that you’ll love anyway, so dont worry
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until May 20th, 2014 (australian date) to reblog this post. A winner will be chosen using a generator and then I will message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post their URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- MacBook pro
- Original box
- Charger cable
- keyboard cover (blue)
- 32gb USB stick
Ends on May 20th, 2014 (australian date)
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
That moment you realize that a large contributing factor to Benedict bowing out of Crimson Peak was likely due to the fact that he got a finalized script and realized he was uncomfortable with the kink factor in it.
But Tom Hiddleston wasn’t.
before u say anythign rude or offensive just think to urself: would steve rogers say that? if the answer is no, don’t say it
Petition to get Nathan Fillion a role in Avengers 2 so these two can act together.
All that we have, all that we had.
Full image:[600 X 3822]
harry and ginny having triplet boys and naming them james, sirius, and remus respectively
and mcgonagall’s reaction when they’re at hogwarts like
no not again
I love how this just assumes that Minerva lives for three generations of Potters
if dumbledore can live for 115 years, so can she
when ur watching a marvel movie and the theater plays 5000 marvel trailers consecutively